Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would start a thread for just nominations for the director position and assistant director position. I know in the other thread someone said we should have all the nominations in by 6pm on saturday. That works for me or if you guys want to have the deadline later that is fine with me too. Anyway I will nominate myself for either the director or assistant director. If you want either position. Lets get the nominations in.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I would like to step up for assistant director or if need be director.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I would be interested in filling the Historian position that Echo will be leaving.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Gools since you're still on, can you PM the other premium members of the group and let them know about this thread please.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Sure thing will do that right now.

Done, The first group of 5 I forgot to put a website link but I got the rest.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thank you for stepping up. :thumb::thumb: I am happy to second your nominations.
Echo for director and Goolsbymd for assistant director.

I would guess we have to wait for the election before we can nominate !!!paintrain!!! for historian. :)

I will offer what help I can to whoever is elected to these positions. At the present time I am recovering from back surgery, lack of overtime (playmoney) and a wife who had too many credit cards (sore subject). all of these make my ability to attend functions in the near future questionable. However, I do have plenty of time to do things on the computer. I just need help on learning how to do stuff on the dang things. I am not the most computer literate person, but, I am willing to learn if it will up MAP.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I all for your guys nominations, im glad you guy are stepping up, it looks like its the same guys from the other threads, it looks like no one else want the positions

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Thank you for stepping up. :thumb::thumb: I am happy to second your nominations.
Echo for director and Goolsbymd for assistant director.

I would guess we have to wait for the election before we can nominate !!!paintrain!!! for historian. :)

I will offer what help I can to whoever is elected to these positions. At the present time I am recovering from back surgery, lack of overtime (playmoney) and a wife who had too many credit cards (sore subject). all of these make my ability to attend functions in the near future questionable. However, I do have plenty of time to do things on the computer. I just need help on learning how to do stuff on the dang things. I am not the most computer literate person, but, I am willing to learn if it will up MAP.
Thanks for the that! It is members like you that make MAP what it is....the First and Best Chapter on the ORG!

I am also sorry to hear about your current situation. If you need anything thing at all we are always here for each other.:thumb:

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,861 Posts
I all for your guys nominations, im glad you guy are stepping up, it looks like its the same guys from the other threads, it looks like no one else want the positions
Hey I'll take one, but I'll have to have a modified logo :rofl:

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
I wouldn't say no one else wants these positions, but some of the most viable for it:

Eric, Nate and myself aren't eligible :(

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I wouldn't say no one else wants these positions, but some of the most viable for it:

Eric, Nate and myself aren't eligible :(
I agree and it is too bad.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Echo for director and
Goolsbymd for assistant director.

SDDAN hey man long time no hear was right there in your area a week ago i was lookin for the dually well listen for her

Matt

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Echo as director and Matt as assistant director with Paintrain as historian get's my vote. Originally we had 2 historians with myself being the 2nd but i will decline that position, i think 1 will do just fine. Thanks for keeping up with MAP issues and not letting everything fall apart. I haven't posted up or responded to e-mails because i'm still mad/hurt about the whole situation, but i guess i'll get over it soon enough.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Echo for director and goolsby assistant director.

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
OK fellas!! I to get my head screwed back on straight. Been a weird couple of weeks at work.:crazy:

Anyways, I'm just checking in. I have been following the threads, and have to say, way to step up fellas!! :thumb:

And also, to all that have discussed Marty and me, thanks for considering us, but even if I was eligible I don't think I would be able to give the time MAP deserves.:dunno:

So, once again, great job everyone!:nod:

·
Registered
212 Posts
You guys have my vote:thumb::agree:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts