Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Once you go black......
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Responded to a structure fire at 4:30AM this morning...by the time our pump got there it was fully involved... (suuuuspiciouuuus)

Check out this mansion of a place. Nothing left of it.

CTV.ca | News Photo Gallery - $3M fire in Cumberland

figured I'd share

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts
Must have been fearing foreclosure, so they burnt it down. Now, instead of having bad credit and not being able to buy a house, they won't be able to buy a house... cause you just don't need one in prison :hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Once you go black......
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Must have been fearing foreclosure, so they burnt it down. Now, instead of having bad credit and not being able to buy a house, they won't be able to buy a house... cause you just don't need one in prison :hehe::hehe::hehe:
biiiiiingo!!!! haha, nah you'd have to be as good as the guy from "law abiding citizen" to buy any houses from jail:thumb:

But yeah I'm wondering what the outcome will be. He was able to save his Ford GT though....

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts
biiiiiingo!!!! haha, nah you'd have to be as good as the guy from "law abiding citizen" to buy any houses from jail:thumb:

But yeah I'm wondering what the outcome will be. He was able to save his Ford GT though....
Weird that he saves a car and nothing else :confused:. I'm sure it was the blue oval that made him want to save it :icon_ford:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts