Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall. I have a 08 f350 king ranch and was needing some opinions. It's a white truck with the tan strip on the bottom and the tan step. I was thinking about powder coating my king ranch wheels black and making the bottom strip black. Also removing the step. The black strip would look much much much better with my front and back ranch hand bumpers that are both linex-d black. I was also thinking about linexing the bottom stripe black

I know a pic of the truck would help a lot but I'm not sure how to upload one
I do have a photobucket

·
Registered
138 Posts
Copy the IMG code from the photo in photobucket and paste it in here. To post pics

·
Registered
525 Posts
You could look into some vinyl wrap theres a guy on here that did it to his and looks pretty darn good. And holds up well we camo wrapped our suburban for hunting been on for three years and no peeling or rips in it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Just go with the line x that's what I did on the bottom and I'll be doing it on all my trucks from now on

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'd like to see the wheels after you powder coat them. I really want to do something with mine but King Ranch wheels are costly enough.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sell your KR wheels and buy black rims probably make money off the deal buddy of mine sold his KR wheels for 1600

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
A lot of aftermarket wheels have snap on center caps so you can just pull the cap off and lock/unlock the hubs and pop the cap back on

·
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere
1,900 Posts
I would suggest selling the KRs (they are hard to come by) and painting some Lariats (because they are the same wheel except not painted) as well. I'm about to be selling a set of Lariat ones in a little while if you would like to buy them. I'm picking up some KRs from a fellow .org'er.

·
Registered
189 Posts
the black wheels are played out...

gonna do this to my rockers and leave the wheels shiny. too much black on the bottom makes it look like a lump.

like this...before...looks like green bits on a black lump

after...colored wheels make it look right

1 - 12 of 12 Posts