Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is most people making their own zoodads or are they buying the kits? I just thought that it didn't look to hard to do, cut a hole and put some screen over it. Or is there more to them then that?

·
Registered
747 Posts
nah, that's pretty much it...lol you can get as fancy as you want, really.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Yeah that's all the mod is. The Z plate Zoodad screen Stealth Automotive has is just neat cause it's anodized and has a big "Z" on it.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried to pm stealth a little bit ago but he must not be at his computer, i need a fuel pressure gauge adapter and if he had one I was just going to have him send me a zoodad also. I havn"t seen these zoodads anywhere but on his site, does he make them his self?

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I tried to pm stealth a little bit ago but he must not be at his computer, i need a fuel pressure gauge adapter and if he had one I was just going to have him send me a zoodad also. I havn"t seen these zoodads anywhere but on his site, does he make them his self?
Raul told me that he designed them and had a machine shop make them, I'm assuming the same place that did his BAD bumper. And as for the hole, size won't really matter unless you happen to have an intake that would seal to that hole. There is a write-up on here on how to do it in the tech files.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.