Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
looks like it can haul one hell of a load of abs pipe! they should call it the hodji. wonder if you get a free head towel as a bonus, LOL!!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I wouldn't buy that. They have the right concept though, I wish the big 3 would build a mini pickup with an I-4 diesel that gives 30mpg

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mahindra makes very nice tractors. If the truck is going to be of the same quality then I would not hesitate in owning one. An American auto maker needs to offer this truck now!

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
A striking resemblance to a Toyota Tacoma.
I thought this or it resembles a Jeep.

I don't know squat about Mahindra, but to me, this is just another prime example of how our auto industry is lagging behind. Sales will determine the success of this thing, so I guess we'll see.

Craig

·
Registered
735 Posts
Sales will be slow at first, as not many have heard the name. However, as stated previously, they make a damn fine tractor.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Looks like the old single cab Jeep trucks

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
I've always just seen their tractors, good stuff. I'd own one, it'd make a sweet lil runnin' around truck!

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
I'd almost defintely buy one just to piss around in, I wonder what they cost?

·
Super Moderator
12,908 Posts
Like someone else said hopefully this will jump start the big 3 into making a compact truck with a diesel or a half ton truck with a diesel.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I question their payload numbers in relation to the factory tires. Personally, I'm not sold on putting "P" tires on a vehicle that needs "LT" series tires. Btw, the "P" is for passenger, as in passenger car. Now imagine putting 2750 lbs in an Accord. It's like that. Neat idea though. Certainly would drive this over a Ridgeline or a Prius.

·
Big Daddy!
1,333 Posts
I'd almost defintely buy one just to piss around in, I wonder what they cost?
I was thinking the same thing... The Tractors are generally one of the best in their respective market, and the most reasonably priced as well. They are usually just a little behind in technology (with their tractors that is) I almost bought one of their tractors several years ago!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts