Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I want to install the mag high tech differential covers front and rear, but will this void the factory warranty on the differentals? Just wondering if ford could do this especially if you are running a more efficient cover with better lubricant? Thanks

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
I don't see why it would as long as the fluid you replace it with is as good or better than the fluid that is already in there...

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
When you get them the will probably come with the warning about the fill level and possible related seal leakage. Care needs to be taken to not get the level too high. Use the recommended fluid at the right level and they have no reason to void the warranty.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. I guess I will buy them this summer.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Mag-Hytec directly from their website. Maybe someone has them cheaper though. try google for Mag-Hytec.

I just saw one for $26 off list price. List price is available at Mag-Hytec website.

·
Registered
215 Posts
they shoulnd void the warranty. if there ever is a problem, they have to prove that caused the problem. i dont think adding more fluid would cause a falure, if anything it will prevent it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts