Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please explain this post on another forum:

I read your post and had to chime in. I have been reading posts on this mad turbo werks guy, all you have to do is google mad turbo werks and alot of stuff comes up. The posts will tell all you need to know, and I have a question for the powermax guys, I saw where some guys have sent their powermax to Mad turbo werks, to have the powermax tweeked to compair to one of the durastroke, Just saying. I also believe that you can run one of those mad turbos and not have too worry about anything. I saw some of the priceing and that Mad stage 1 is cheap next to a powermax, and he offers same warranty. I read all this on mad turbo werks.com
Posted as fedexairmech.............That is Adrian correct??

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
Yes this is Adrian. He was trying to keep a low profile where you saw it. He basically got that place all up in arms against him as fedexairmech then he said who he was and everyone kind of calmed back down.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Yes, that would be our resident Mad Scientist

·
Premium Member
10,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just wondering why the third person response......WTH.

·
Premium Member
10,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You think????????????????????????

K.I.S.S. principle applies at this point.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Know what would suck? If people keep trash talking Adrain and he gets pissed and keeps all his knowledge and skills to himself. Big loss to the 6.0 community !

·
Premium Member
10,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The "community" does it to it's self if you ask me. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't being bad mouthed on other forums since the recent Dumpy Diesel incident.

·
The Silent Service
5,390 Posts
He's been taking a pounding lately, but I don't think he's gonna go silent on the 6.0L guys.

He has big plans for next years bigger truck events, and show what his turbos can do.

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
So basically ppl are mad that he is good and no one else can figure out why?

·
Registered
439 Posts
WE LOVE ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
MTWs has a 6 months warranty, Pmax is 1 year. You wont need to use the Pmax warranty most likely. Not to sure about the other... Go Pmax!

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
MTWs has a 6 months warranty, Pmax is 1 year. You wont need to use the Pmax warranty most likely. Not to sure about the other... Go Pmax!
Really? Why's that?

·
The Silent Service
5,390 Posts
I'd also like to hear your thoughts on why the Pmax is a hands down a better option?

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
Good luck getting Garrett to take your turbo back WHENEVER you decide you want to go bigger and give you back all of your money but $200 for refurbishing to put it towards any other turbo they build....Go MTW!! :poke:

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
probably needs a chill pill

lots of Drama lately
Thanks for your concern, I didn't cause the drama, It just wasn't working out, and now I'm done with it, it's the past.

The "community" does it to it's self if you ask me. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't being bad mouthed on other forums since the recent Dumpy Diesel incident.
Thank you to for having my back, I don't like dishonesty or have my name around it.(dumpy diesel)

Evans, ever since I changed design of the mad turbo werks turbos I have changed the warranty to 1 year, plus the rest of the things I do. If you like your powermax that's fine, but as far as their warranty goes, I have heard enough bullsh** from people who own them and try to use their warranty.
Call Garrett and ask them where to send your turbo back to for warranty work, like worn bearings. They will tell don't bother sending it in it's not their
fault the bearings don't go bad you must have not changed oil and worn the bearings. Not covered.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I think your going way above and beyond even offering a warranty, remember everyone this is a performance part how many performance parts even offer warrantys if they do they won't stand behind it. We all are very gratefull that you have stepped to the plate and are making the 6.0 a contender to the rest of the diesels. Keep up the good work, you are the man.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Adrian's turbos are D-Shiznit! It's impressive the gains we saw, even on a stock injectored truck. Adrian has done his homework and has a solid product. He's been a fantastic guy to work with and goes out of his way to service his customers. What else can you say? If anyone has a complaint, it's probably because they wasted money on a P-Max instead of getting one of his turbos and they're suffering buyer's remorse! LOL

Keep cranking that stuff out, Adrian. We got ya covered. :D

·
Registered
427 Posts
:woot:MTW is where my money goes when I need a turbo for sure, now which one? And I also agree on the warranty issue, It is a performance part and they usually have "no warranty". Like stated how many companies stand behind their so called warranty!!! Boy do I have stories on that!!!!:bump:

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Know what would suck? If people keep trash talking Adrain and he gets pissed and keeps all his knowledge and skills to himself. Big loss to the 6.0 community !
I've never understood why people in the Ford community are so hard on each other and want to keep secrets from everyone about tunes, set-ups, etc, etc...... Personally, I believe that's why we are always running behind when it comes to going head to head with Cummins and D-Max........although I have to say, at the DPC this year, it was actually refreshing to see the Ford team work together and help each other out :nod:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts