Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well some of us guys went last nite...i got a 2008 ford f250 crew cab shortbed...stock tires and wheels...spartan 275 and dpf/cat delete....i tried numorus 4x4 launched different boost...nething over 15 spun and wheel hopped really bad but the best time which was at 10lbs of boost was a 8.53 in the 1/8th....thanx spartan..

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
8.53 is not bad for the 275 tune. Congrats man!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Saweeet. Congradulations, more importantly, how much fun was it?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had a blast our ran a duramax efi custom tuned with a built tranny but had 6inch lift and 35's....but best he could get was a 8.81....wantin more tho...i would love a 8.30 maybe take the spare tire out...and a few other things hahahaha.....it sux at 10lbs of boost leavin its like not even quater throttle....but nething over that with stock tires and stuff it just wheelhops and spins thro the 60ft and more

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow thats some good numbers wish i could get that...lol....how much boost u leavin at?

·
Registered
262 Posts
dont forget to lower your tire pressure down to around 30 psi all around, aftert i did this it hooked awesome, and i have six inch lift with 37s and i ran an 8.55 with the 275 and im hoping to run an 8.30 with the 310

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow thats crazy....u ran same time and u have 37's....kinda embarrasing for me hahaa

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I don't think that is embarrassing at all. Just experience. there is nothing to be embarressed about in an almost stock truck weighing that much and running that good!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts