Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately the mad truck couldn't make the dyno event at Thoroughbred. But something great came about it. Chris from GDPA had his truck there along with Matt, they were supposed to have gotten the mad truck for event, so since I paided for the dyno run they used it on Chris's truck. The stock work class was full so he had to go in the 2.6 work class. The results well corrected rwhp was 503rwhp on stock injectors, stock fuel system, Stage 2 turbo with a cast wheel and a sct tune from gearheads.
So Chris just laid down the biggest rwhp on stock injectors at least to my knowledge. The people there where saying good number for a 6.4, then they found out it was a 6.0 powertstroke jaws were dropping and kept dropping when they found out it was on stock injectors, fuel system, sct tune, and just a turbo. There was a guy there with a 6.0 powerstroke that ran a fuel system 155 injectors and a powermax, he put down 426rwhp, he was slightly upset when he found out what Chris did.
So I may not have shocked the diesel community with my truck like I wanted to, but Mad turbo werks still managed to shock with hightest stock injector rwhp.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'm glad to hear it, its what you wanted to do from the begining is make the 500hp mark with stock injectors. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
wow thats pretty awesome news man! why didnt you get to run your truck? the trans wasnt done yet?

·
Premium Member
431 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dyno was a mustang at thoroughbred

·
Registered
430 Posts
Dude I am STOKED! Adrian congratulations on all your Madness! That is awesome. I'm that much more anxious to get my turbo now!

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
This is awesome!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
I got home not too terribly long ago from this event, but wanted to go ahead and throw up a teaser video... ya know, just to get the suspense building. :) I'll post "the run" in a few days... just kidding, a few hours. Gonna get some sleep. But in the meantime, here's something for ya'll to get angry over.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
^^^^Are you serious, that's not cool.

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
Oh, you're gonna pay for that Chris. :D

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Nice, great work. Makes me glad I bought the stage 2 with the batmowheel. As soon as I get outa the hospital I'm going to do a full review on my turbo with empty and loaded results. Plus a dyno run...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
wheres that video at haha

1 - 20 of 81 Posts