Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok members I don't know how to get this info out there to everone especially the people waiting on turbo right now.
I will be out of commission for 2 days which will put me behind a little bit. I have had a slight mishap health wise so I need to take two, to get better than I will be up and running again. Had cut turned into staf infection and they have me on here rest and medication. No more than to days and Ill be back in full force. Sorry to all for the delay, but things happen. I put this post on here due to the amount of members that look at the mad turbos, it is sort of performance related.

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
Crap Adrian, be careful buddy. There's only one of you and you need to take care of yourself. Power tools can be dangerous .:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hope all is well, get better and keep up the awsome work.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
313 Posts
crap I had a friend that did something to his foot, stubbed his toe or something but it got infected he did nothing about it and it turned to staff and long story short they took part of his leg below the knee cap so be careful

·
Registered
741 Posts
One of my buddies had a type of the same thing. He stepped on a glass beer bottle at a party and it broke and cut up his foot real good. He then proceeded to walk around in the dirt barefoot all night and waited a week to get it check out.

He ended up on crutches till the Dang thing healed.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
430 Posts
Get well soon man! I've got big plans for you and yours in the future! lol

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
Especially with these new antibiotic resistant strains of staff running around now. They're no joke.

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
Hope you get better quick, glad you caught it quick.
Does coming up with ideas and doing math count as rest?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hope you feel better!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Your health comes first before anything Adrian. Take as much time as you need to get back on your feet. I'll keep putting miles on this 10 blade hybrid till you're ready.

·
Registered
313 Posts
the staff thats has been spreading around for about 5 years now is some serious ****! if a cut doesnt start to heal like it should dont pull the old itll get better sooner or later, man up and get it checked out, its way better than loosing your leg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts