Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,
I'm really happy about the on going Mad turbo testing. I have posted updates across many posts over the last few months. The original post is Towing Heavy with Durastroke. The Mad Man, Adrian, has since changed the product name to Mad Stage One. Regardless of what its called, its been a great turbo for towing.

100,000 mile of heavy towing and still going

Wekiwa

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
That is great to hear!!! Is this the first long term report on Adrain's tubros? if so good for him. Quality product

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
This is the only report with A LOT of miles on it. I know I put over 5k miles on a Stage 3 before I changed it out for a revision. I'm sure as time goes on we'll hear more reports from guys with a good amount of mileage on them.

·
Registered
867 Posts
This is the only report with A LOT of miles on it. I know I put over 5k miles on a Stage 3 before I changed it out for a revision. I'm sure as time goes on we'll hear more reports from guys with a good amount of mileage on them.
True ... maybe you could try not limiting yourself to 2 oil changes per year :hehe:

I do way more than that - I do THREE a year :icon_ford:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like it's time for a new one from the Mad Man :hehe: Hopefully it goes another 100k.
Hmmm...he did offer a 100,000 mile "throw down" didn't he. :haha:

it would take me roughly 20 years to put 100k miles on my truck lol
Yea, I sometime clock more miles in a week than some do in months. They call it a Super Duty for a reason. :D I do have an 05 Harley with 33,000 miles though! :crazy:

Wekiwa

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
Nicely done bud! Glad to hear it's working out and holding up. This is they type of info that needs to be out there for these turbos. I feel you on the mileage in a week thing lol I drive for a living as well just not my SuperDuty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts