Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone, I wanna meet as many of you as possible at blowing rock. I also wanna chat, hang out, shoot the shiznit if you wanna and all. Around Lunchtime, 12:30-1:00 I would like for us CPA members and possible CPA members that are at the show to meet up and eat. That way we can get to know who is who. I will also have stickers to give to you guys, and you will see what the chapter shirts are gonna look like! we are having samples made up! Stickers are $4.00 each. I am bringing 50. I want each of us to at least have 1, but if there are any left, you guys can have as many as you want. I will get more made up that next week if we need it! Also, you can give HANK your money for t-shirts if you want one, or three. we wil have final t shirt price at show, but should be around $13 for M&L, and a buck more for XL and 2 bucks more for 2XL. I am not saying we have to hang out all show if you guys dont wanna. Do your thing fellas, but lets get together all of us at least at lunch, and lets snap some pics of us for the records and for the site. also, if we could get the CPA members trucks set up maybe that would be cool!! I am thinking they have a PA system there, so listen up around 12:30-1:00 for the "CPA lunch call" hehe.....Looking forward to this guys!!!!!!

Nick

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See??? Now, what would you do without my leadership expertise??? AHAHA!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, Hank, you gotta get new pics of your truck Saturday to replace your sig with! I am hoping to get some to put in mine too!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NICE! Hey Mike is gonna come out and meet up with us before we arrive. He wants to out his sticker on and ride in with us and have us park all together. CPA represent!!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I hate that you never talk to me you always just talk to the GUYS! I always get left out! :dunno:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
First in line huh Hank? hmmmmm.....I think thats only cause you never mover more than 100 yards away in the first place cause your scooter wont travel that fast!

What you mean Granny? I was talking to everyone in the post.....oh, you mean when I say "Guys" huh? well, I am gonna try to correct that....Sorry Granny!!!! *snif snif*

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Hi Granny! You are one of the guys! :dunno:
Does my Avatar LOOK like one of the GUYS????:dunno:

I DON'T THINK SO SCOOTER!!! :hehe:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts