Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a full set of american racing lug nuts with key for a 6.0 f250 i will sell for 40 plus shipping but that might be free i dont really know... or best offer they are american racing. they need cleaned up but nothing is wrong with them.

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
I might be intrested. Pics?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Yeah, I got dibs after soldier if he doesn't want em. Interested in seein pics. What rims you have them on?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they were on cruiser alloys. i bought the rims wsed and i had to buy some to fit a 7.3 and they were alot more than 40 so i figured i would give someone a deal

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well let me know guys. i dont have pay pal but i will take money orders and i wont rip you off because i believe where i seen powerstroke_soldier where you got rippied off and i have done alot of selling on here. so dont be afraid. just pm me if you want my address.

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Hey been hit once or twice. Currently dealing with Duramaxkilla. Man im in Iraq and money orders dont work here. So ill pass it on to the next guy.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Yeah, I'll take em since soldier unfortunately can't do it

·
Registered
1,650 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Justin (js250) was awesome to deal with--I recommend him to anyone out there! Thanks a lot man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.