Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever use Lucas Oil Stabilizer in your 6.0? I've used it in everything that I've ever driven and I'm wondering if the 6.0 motors like it? Next question is can it be used with Rotella T6? Thanks y'all!

Preston

·
Compression Ignition Addict
7,088 Posts
Why would you want to use it - I mean what is the desired benefit? I personally see no reason to use it - the injectors have enough problems w/ the high pressure oil system.

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Anybody ever use Lucas Oil Stabilizer in your 6.0? I've used it in everything that I've ever driven and I'm wondering if the 6.0 motors like it? Next question is can it be used with Rotella T6? Thanks y'all!

Preston
Rev X is the only thing I would add to the oil

Lucas turns to foam in the HPOS

·
Banned
4,240 Posts
Unless you hate your engine.... I wouldn't use it. :tard:

Like Dave said....Rev-X is the only oil additive I would put in my truck.
:nod:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alrighty, thanks y'all! I know these diesels are different animals, so that's why I asked. I will always use it in my gasburners though... I don't know if it helps a whole lot, but I've got a 5.0 with 205,000+ that stll runs like a new engine. My 308 sbf race motor gets a bottle every change also... Hundreds of runs on the motor and 0 issues. Just didn't know what it would do in the 6.0... Is revx only available online?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts