Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find out if there is any interest on this. Ya'll let me know. If there is enough folks interested, we can get some made.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Wow, that was weird. I was just thinkin I wanted a t-shirt so I logged on here is the post. I'll take a couple depending on what they look like.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Me neither........maybe we should just do one thing at a time:dunno::hehe:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, that was weird. I was just thinkin I wanted a t-shirt so I logged on here is the post. I'll take a couple depending on what they look like.
I havent got any designs made up yet. Just getting an idea of who would want one. I was thinking the logo itself on the front left chest, then a bada$$ design on the back and incorprate the .ORG and LSP

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still have not seen any stickers yet..
These you will have to talk to BigRed about. I dont know what happened with your situation there. Last I heard, the big, clear ones still had design flaws and they were trying to work it out....:dunno:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Im up for some shirts. I prefer something in colors rather then just white. Grey, blue, black or anything non pastel or white.:thumb:

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
I got some from another website that turned out awesome. I'm not trying to tell you what you should put on them just throwing out ideas. They put the chapter logo on the front left, the website on the right sleeve, and then they used a couple of the members trucks for the pic on the back with the website again. It turned out really cool.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
These you will have to talk to BigRed about. I dont know what happened with your situation there. Last I heard, the big, clear ones still had design flaws and they were trying to work it out....:dunno:
I am very curious what these flaws are. I just ordered 50 decals from the same shop your group is dealing with. Should i have one printed and look at it before i proceed with the order?
Also he told me they couldn't do a clear background with a jpg file and thats the only file we had to give him.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am very curious what these flaws are. I just ordered 50 decals from the same shop your group is dealing with. Should i have one printed and look at it before i proceed with the order?
Also he told me they couldn't do a clear background with a jpg file and thats the only file we had to give hi.
It was the clear ones they were having the problem with. I dont know what became of it as I haven't heard from BigRed on it lately. Theres gotta be someone on here who knows how to do one NOT in a jpg file that he could do it with.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got some from another website that turned out awesome. I'm not trying to tell you what you should put on them just throwing out ideas. They put the chapter logo on the front left, the website on the right sleeve, and then they used a couple of the members trucks for the pic on the back with the website again. It turned out really cool.
Ideas are good....need them. I was thinking the logo on the left front like you said(pocket or no pocket?) with something on the back that screamed Texas, 4x4 diesels, and power!! and of course incorporate the website in the too

·
Registered
444 Posts
I would buy several of them as long as they weren't like $59.99 apiece. Sounds like you have a great idea Nix.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Watch the 4X4, I think we have a member or 2 that has a 2 wheeler:)
:hehe::hehe: Maybe, but you know they WANT a 4x4!

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would buy several of them as long as they weren't like $59.99 apiece. Sounds like you have a great idea Nix.
the ones for the DFW GTG were only 20 a piece i think. Dont see why they would be more than that

·
Registered
444 Posts
kewl id like a few and I agree with the different color advice too. Oh and I have a cuatro por cuatro so im set.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Josh had T shirts made for the Dallas meet we had in April and they are very nice. I get compleiments and questions everytime I wear it.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Josh had T shirts made for the Dallas meet we had in April and they are very nice. I get compleiments and questions everytime I wear it.
yeah, i got one of those. good shirts. Is he redpowersmoker?

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 140 Posts