Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We need to go ahead and get an idea of who we want to nominate for the positions of Assistant Director and Historian so we run the new poll, If you have someone in mind just throw their name out or nominate yourself if you are interested in it.

Sorry guys I am toying around with poll set ups trying to figure the best way to run the officer poll, I should have it up soon!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I think DRSTEPHENIX would be a good candidate for ASSISTANT DIRECTOR.

I officially nominate him.:thumb:

Good Luck filling the position BIGRED

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
You could ask for nominations before your poll.
Just a thought. Unless you already have specific person's in mind. Then don't mind me.:doh:

·
Registered
447 Posts
I probably missed quite a bit but didn't we already do this or was it just for THE director's spot or what did I miss? Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We did the first poll, which ended in TwinTurboStroker (Julian) being Director, I was voted Assistant Director, and Rednek01 (Michael) was voted as our chapter Historian. Well TwinTurboStroker got the opportunity to step up as a Mod which wouldn't allow him to hold a position in a local chapter, so I took his spot and I haven't heard from Rednek01 Lately... So here we are again.... In a nutshell! :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Thanks for the update.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
I think DRSTEPHENIX would be a good candidate for ASSISTANT DIRECTOR.

I officially nominate him.:thumb:

Good Luck filling the position BIGRED
I second this motion!!!

DRSTEPHENIX for Asst. Director :thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I will accept the nomination for a position as asst director or historian if thats where someone is needed more. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Nix has my vote, hell he's already been real active in keeping LSP rolling forward. To be official though we prolly need to do a poll or a mass e-mail to the LSP members.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking a poll, but so far Nix is the only guy that has been nominated...

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I was thinking a poll, but so far Nix is the only guy that has been nominated...
Does that mean i win by default?:rofl:

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
I doubt if it went to vote it would even be an issued Nix but we need a historian too.
It's Waylon's call but even if we had to do interim Chapter Staff to fill those two positions until after the first meet and then hold a vote. Just a thought.

The problem I noticed before was we're such a HUGE state that a lot of folks - especially new members - don't know the people running for office and didn't know how to vote......understandably. Now that we're established and setting up our inaugural event, I think things may become a bit easier as everyone becomes acquainted.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Nix hads my Vote as well.

Hmm.. Wonder what is up with Michael (rednek)
I heard from him yesterday. He said he has been really busy, but he still wanted to be a part of LSP. I dont know whether he made it over to vote or not though.

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Nix hads my Vote as well.

Hmm.. Wonder what is up with Michael (rednek)
Michael PM'd me today - he is....SHHHHH popping the question this weekend. He's been really busy it seems and honestly it doesn't appear he has the time. I can make sure but I doubt it would be an issue since he has MUCH bigger things on his plate right now. :)

And I know Michael and I'm sure she'll say YES. :)

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
I nominate Dirk, Mountainlander and happyttxrn or whatever to all the above posts.

Dirk, Robert and Craig....all great leaders.

Just like Hillary, Barrack and ole Johnny boy

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
I nominate Dirk, Mountainlander and happyttxrn or whatever to all the above posts.

I was with ya on the nominees until the comparison. :hehe::hehe:

J/K!!! Ok not j/k about "Hillary, Barrack and ole Johnny boy" :rofl:

Why the heck don't you run too Paul?

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
Michael PM'd me today - he is....SHHHHH popping the question this weekend. He's been really busy it seems and honestly it doesn't appear he has the time. I can make sure but I doubt it would be an issue since he has MUCH bigger things on his plate right now. :)

And I know Michael and I'm sure she'll say YES. :)
that boy dont know what he's gettin himself into with that question :rofl::hehe:

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts

Trying to bait me out?

I will not except any nomination at this time. Pretty soon, local gtg's and answering questions will be the only spare time I'll have with a project I have that is coming up.

If people choose to a random dfw gtg/campout/whatever, I'm sure I can help plan something out.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
I was with ya on the nominees until the comparison. :hehe::hehe:

J/K!!! Ok not j/k about "Hillary, Barrack and ole Johnny boy" :rofl:

Why the heck don't you run too Paul?
No time bro, I have a home based business and a full time gig during the week that runs over all the time, I am always on call and always doing some sort of work. I want to retire as early as possible.

Now if the position paid me I could find some time............:hehe:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts