Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made it for dinner and didn't take many pics. I was too busy visitating! Fun meeting all you and look forward to the next one!! Mike (Choctaw) tell your wife thanks for coming, my wife really enjoyed talking with her. Craig your boy was great and man what a trooper! He was so tired by the time we finished up dinner.

My brace face (Mike6176)on the right with my wife behind me. Blueovalman on the left with Mike (Choctaw) behind him. Behind my wife and Choctaw was Mike's wife and family.

Surviving a sudden thunderstorm and hail (I'm horrible with names. Sorry if I get anyone wrong:dunno:) Jason (Symbols) and his wife front left, Jason (JMart) behind him in the black hat, Roger in the cowoby hat (friend of Symbols?), and I can't remember everyone else real name or screen name.

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Craig your boy was great and man what a trooper! He was so tired by the time we finished up dinner.
Thanks Mike!
It was nice to meet you and your wife as well as everybody else. My son found his second, third, and fourth wind before the night was over. My apologies for not remembering Hunters' dad's name, but Hunter is a top notch kid and we appreciated y'all including Coit when roasting marshmallows. Also, thanks to Bryan for helping with Coit as well. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Craig

·
Raging Lunatic
8,803 Posts
Well as soon as my family and I showed up, I mean we weren't out of the truck 10 min. the bottom fell out, the wind blew prob. 35+ mph, hail and rain for the next 1 1/2 hours. What a way to start the GTG. We did have a good time at the resturant.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Hey Craig, Eric here, thanks for the kind words about Hunter. I know what you mean about the names. On top of it all, we had three Jason's and two or three Mike's to make it even more confusing. We had a great time as well. Nice to finally meet a bunch of ya'll. Hope to again soon.

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
It was great to see a few familiar faces and meet some new folks. Can't wait until the next GTG :thumb:

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
I just made it for dinner and didn't take many pics. I was too busy visitating! Fun meeting all you and look forward to the next one!! Mike (Choctaw) tell your wife thanks for coming, my wife really enjoyed talking with her. Craig your boy was great and man what a trooper! He was so tired by the time we finished up dinner.

My brace face (Mike6176)on the right with my wife behind me. Blueovalman on the left with Mike (Choctaw) behind him. Behind my wife and Choctaw was Mike's wife and family.
I want a retake on the pic.... i think my eyes were closed :hehe:

It was great meeting all ya'll... i had a blast. Cant wait until the next one!

hey mike, give me a shout next time you and your wife make it down to richmond/rosenburg area....

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
blueovalman14 did you make it back to H town OK.
ya... i made it back in about 2hrs. Wasnt too bad of a drive except my left arm got suntanned on the way back from hanging it out the window :hehe:

Got back in town w/ an 1/8th of a tank left.... gonna make work fill me up today!

It was great meeting you.... looking forward to the next meet!

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
Thanks Mike!
It was nice to meet you and your wife as well as everybody else. My son found his second, third, and fourth wind before the night was over. My apologies for not remembering Hunters' dad's name, but Hunter is a top notch kid and we appreciated y'all including Coit when roasting marshmallows. Also, thanks to Bryan for helping with Coit as well. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Craig
Hey craig,

it was a great meeting you and your son! Im sure if we had stayed at the campsite long enough, your son would have got his 5th wind too :hehe:

Did ya'll make back up North all right???

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Great seeing everyone! Sorry about having to leave early - as it was I ended up having to go into work so it was a LOOONG evening. :doh:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts

TRUCKS

STARTING THE CAMPSITE

MY SON AYDEN

From the Left Dave(AFBLUESV1K) Aaron and wife (HEAVEYHAULER)

BRYANH & SON

·
Registered
3,196 Posts

TRUCKS

From the left with his back to the camera, Mike(Chactow) Jason(Jmart) Eric(Doubledrop) Alan (Rodslinger)

Trucks

Choctow wife and son

Jmart's Truck

Eric and Jason

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bryan,

How far from the river was the campsite?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts