Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
If we go to Matt's shop, I propose we meet in Langley first and cruise over there together

·
Registered
104 Posts
If we go to Matt's shop, I propose we meet in Langley first and cruise over there together
That works
Weekends work for me, preferably saturdays...we should even set up a thing like once a month on Friday nights or what ever meet at a Timmy's, shoot the **** and go home, there's guys on the cummins forum do that in Langley

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yeah a once a month thing would be cool. And yeah my truck isn't ready right now either. It'll be off the road for about a month. Pulling the engine tomorrow then sending injectors in for a reman. Deleting the ebpv valve. Putting wicked wheel 2 in the turbo. New oil pan gasket. Cleaning it up good before I put her back in and it should be good to go in no time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm game for a show and shine as well. And would be into also meeting up once a month at timmies. Sat or Sundays for show and shine works for me and I agree we show meet up In Langley and drive to the shop:). I also live in Langley to and know a couple buddies with powerstrokes who would love to come along

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
104 Posts
Where is everyone's trucks at? Running? Lol supposed to be nice this weekend, should plan a meet at the Timmy's in Langley near the Icbc/gabbys beside that firehall don't remember the street name...should do Saturday at 7pm there. Ill prolly stop by there for a coffee regardless if ne one shows up or not

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm out of town this weekend and my twin build still is not done hoping for the end of the month we will be turning the key.
Can u get me a price of a gtp38r for my 01 7.3 and labour and shoot me a PM... I talked to Dave wen my truck was in there for the WW and I wasn't sure wut turbo I wanted to go with, lookin to probably do this in the summer (probabbly june) and wanna get some prices
Thanks

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Where is everyone's trucks at? Running? Lol supposed to be nice this weekend, should plan a meet at the Timmy's in Langley near the Icbc/gabbys beside that firehall don't remember the street name...should do Saturday at 7pm there. Ill prolly stop by there for a coffee regardless if ne one shows up or not
I think I'll be able to show up :)

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Based on how crappy our BC section of the forum is, I'm guessing there will be two trucks, three tops at Timmy's
I'll try to swing by though, i'll be the guy in the F-350 :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Based on how crappy our BC section of the forum is, I'm guessing there will be two trucks, three tops at Timmy's
Lol probably

We need bcdiesel to organize something for the summer(show/shine and BBQ by donation or something)! Hint hint lol, bd dyno days is comming up so at least there's something to look forward to.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
At least two or three is better than one :canada:

I can't believe with all the nice SDs and Excursions I see around Surrey/Delta that there isn't more interest :shrug:

21 - 40 of 75 Posts