Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck sat for over a month.... Sence July 25th. Now today I drive it after it sat for over 1 month and its not gettin over 15lbs of boost:(:( It was pegging 35+lbs before I took it off the road. I drove it for about 40miles and still only getting 15lbs....
I did nothing to the engine during the time it sat.

Any ideas???:confused::confused:

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
Possibly the turbo bearings are partially siezed, preventing the shaft from getting to full spool-up. Had this happen on a buddy's dodge.

·
Registered
573 Posts
your exhust could be cloged or a furry friend built a nest somewhere

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Possibly the turbo bearings are partially siezed, preventing the shaft from getting to full spool-up. Had this happen on a buddy's dodge.
What did he end up doing?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whoo fixed it!!

some how the EBIV or what ever its called was semi closed, I wire tied opened it up and fixed the problem! whoo back to normal.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Gotta love them stupid butterfly valves. (EBPV) Things are friggin goofy. Something about having an exhaust brake 50% closed might cause some issues.

mike

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
Whoo fixed it!!

some how the EBIV or what ever its called was semi closed, I wire tied opened it up and fixed the problem! whoo back to normal.
Good to hear you fixed it. Now you just need to do a EBPV delete (AKA H2E install) :hehe:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts