Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
PowerStrokin!!!!
366 Posts
i was at the dyno day that they had back in october in lafayette. I was in my dodge. Chris knows who i am. Glad to see that you made it over here:thumb:

yea it was fun wish i could have dynoed my truck at the time even tho it was stock

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
haha thats good lol cuz i'm holding down the 'dell

·
Registered
209 Posts
What happen'd to your rig? That's some serious repair work.

·
Registered
209 Posts
:hehe::hehe: That's a pretty good one Tank!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Tank Im pretty sure I saw your rig going down I10 in Lafayette a few months back. Damn thing is sweet.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
when is this gonna be an actual chapter with a logo and stuff?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
What happen'd to your rig? That's some serious repair work.
dont know i bought it like that i think a small tree fell on it cuz they said it had storm damage plus there was bark in the interior and branches in the bed

·
Registered
29 Posts
Louisiana Powerstrokers

Morning yall I would like to get toghter at Hooters, is that going to be on Saturday, or Sunday night? I live in St.Charles Parish just west of the N.O. Airport. I was a Firefighter with the Chocolate City Fire Department. Beleve it or not we had some shirts made up as Chocolate City Fire Department, with the maltise cross on a brown shirt. By the way my name is Tim Gleason.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Wahtever Happened with this? :dunno::dunno: Do we have a chapter or not?

Where do I sign up?:icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
BIG OL BIG------Where u at in Watson?? Thats where I live. Also--What plant do you work at? I'm an operator at BASF.

·
Registered
209 Posts
BIG OL BIG------Where u at in Watson?? Thats where I live. Also--What plant do you work at? I'm an operator at BASF.
Easterly Lakes. I work @ Exxon. Where you located?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I know where Simms Rd is just not familiar w/ Littlewoods. :thumb:

21 - 40 of 73 Posts