Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slowleak has officially gave us a plain jane name. give me some ideas. He's working on building my server to host our website, and all the paperwork to become a NPO is started. now we need members and appointed positions.

so far the tenteative member list is as follows:

Slowleak
Mattgw86
Rbloodhound
TANKS 250
imelmo
KrayzKajun

once the website is up and running we can start a forum there where everything can be discussed, as far as officers and membership rules (very few rules) and things such as dues and what not.

POST YOUR OPINIONS HERE!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Count me in as well
Thanks
Bryan

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey guys sorry I havent been on in a while been busy with remodeling the bathroom and my dad recently being diagnosed with brain cancer. Just catching up on all the drama with starting a chapter thru the org. I'm in for whatever happens. If we still looking for logo ideas shoot me some, and just keep me posted on how the details are coming along. If yall need to get in touch with me quicker I check my email more often then I do on here my addy is [email protected]

Thanks fellas.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
i dont think tank is here anymore.........but i could be wrong.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ahh....banned I see. Pretty sure that was his rig I saw though. If so its damn nice.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
That probably was him. He came to houston that day for the monster jams

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
yea, he drove in Friday

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Coming to you LIVE,LOUD & PROUD, Blowin black from Amite, let me know if you need help or if there is anything I can do.. CK out my HotShot truck..
Thanx to whoever started this

Mark
:icon_ford::woot::icon_ford::woot:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Coming to you LIVE,LOUD & PROUD, Blowin black from Amite, let me know if you need help or if there is anything I can do.. CK out my HotShot truck..
Thanx to whoever started this

Mark
:icon_ford::woot::icon_ford::woot:
Hey Mark, I thought I was the only Powerstroke member from this part of the Parish, I hang in Beautiful Downtown Kentwood, we will have to get a coffee sometime,

·
Registered
209 Posts
What's happenin' guys?

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Hey Mark, I thought I was the only Powerstroke member from this part of the Parish, I hang in Beautiful Downtown Kentwood, we will have to get a coffee sometime,
Hey Tangi will do it my email is [email protected], Im very familiar with Coons & Kentwood A/S.. :icon_ford:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
im from Lake Charles guys. It looks like there is not too many Louisiana guys on here

·
PowerStrokin!!!!
366 Posts
here in lafayette guys... my good friend is the President of the Louisiana Coal Rollers... started out on the dodge forum but grew to all makes.... we have had dyno days and meets.... but im down with a straight powerstroke club!!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Looks like a few of us are close.
Bryan

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
here in lafayette guys... my good friend is the President of the Louisiana Coal Rollers... started out on the dodge forum but grew to all makes.... we have had dyno days and meets.... but im down with a straight powerstroke club!!!!!
i was at the dyno day that they had back in october in lafayette. I was in my dodge. Chris knows who i am. Glad to see that you made it over here:thumb:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts