Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm in Bossier City and would like to see the chapter created. I race my 2008 CCSB 4x4 F250 at gilliam race way every few weeks. I am fairly active on here more trolling then posting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in Bossier too, just got into PSD's still bone stock:( but working on it. I know theres another guy on here that's local too.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
im in lake charles and im all for the louisiana chapter.. Just let me know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in Haughton and work with JDH...I have an 05 PSD that I have been steadily upgrading. Exhaust, EGR bypass, tuner, stereo, lift, etc. It would be nice to have a bunch of guys that we could meet up and go mudding or help each other with technical issues.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live in Haughton and work with JDH...I have an 05 PSD that I have been steadily upgrading. Exhaust, EGR bypass, tuner, stereo, lift, etc. It would be nice to have a bunch of guys that we could meet up and go mudding or help each other with technical issues.
It's easy to steady upgrade when your the boss. :joke:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well I'm in Lafayette and would also like to see a chapter started. I followed the last threads they had goin but like mentioned they fizzled out. The forum has helped me alot on my truck and I upgrade when I can. Pretty much still stock except my audio/video and DIY intake.

I'm also a Firefighter so I have alot of down time at work, but I haven't the first clue of running a chapter.

I'm also a pretty good artist so if we would need a logo shoot me some ideas and can work something up.

I can also get some deals on t-shirts around $5-7 a piece.

·
Registered
18 Posts
JDH and I are looking for a good place to do a little off roading. Nothing rediculous, these our are daily drivers, but just have some fun. Any suggestions? We are both military stationed at Barksdale so our knowledge of the area isn't all that great.

Thanks.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm sure they have other ones closer but a popular one is in Colfax, I think they having a big blow out this weekend. Check out louisianamudfest.com or just do a general search for mud riding near shreveport

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am in Bossier City as well and we definately need to have a get together.

·
Registered
142 Posts
yea im from LA very boring lol.....its sad they have quite a few 6.4s on the road around here but just STOCK...everyone keeps em stock and doesnt do anything to them...they just screaming out there windows at the redlights wondering how my truck blows so much coal and theres doesnt lol
yeah i get that too, or the cussing from someone in a smart car(yes there are quite a few running around in BR) about how I am f*ckin up the environment:hehe: A lady at the gas station parked next too me in one and started asking why I needed that truck. Even after explaining the use of it, she began to tell me that there was trucks that would do the same thing that was cleaner and more efficient and I should look into a small car for a daily drive. I am 6'7" I dont fit in small cars!:nod:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Going to the LA Mudfest on Saturaday. Anybody else gonna be there? PM me and maybe we can hook up over there.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Going to the LA Mudfest on Saturaday. Anybody else gonna be there? PM me and maybe we can hook up over there.
Where is it at?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Colfax, LA

YouTube Louisiana Mudfest and check it out.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Colfax, LA

YouTube Louisiana Mudfest and check it out.
Yeah a little far from Baton Rouge, plus I have tickets to the LSU game tomorrow. I have been to the one that was in Prarieville a few weeks back. Didnt know if it was going to be there again or not.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh Shoot! Just checked the website and they canceled this weekend cuz of all the rain.

Damn!

·
Registered
142 Posts
doesnt rain mean extra mud???besides this stuff is supposed to be out of here tonight

·
Registered
125 Posts
Im a few minutes outside of new orleans. Not sure what help I can be, but Im game for a chapter. How bout some window decals?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm up in Kentwood, a little far away from most of you folks, but I'll be glad to do anything I can to help get a Louisiana Chapter started, I used to have a Avalanche, and we had a lot of active Louisiana members, always had a lot of stuff going on, but that was before this little economical crisis jumped up on us. since then there hasn't been much happening with those guys, I guess everyone is just too broke to travel anywhere :dunno::dunno:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts