Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched and found a few threads that got rollin but then they just kinda fizzled out. What's the story? Is there or is there not a LA chapter?:dunno:

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is not one at the moment

Well what the hell?!!? I work shift work and have relative lack of knowledge as far as psd's, hell, diesels period. So, I cant imagine me being a director. As I understand it, you cant be, because your a mod? So if we can cough up 5? members to volunteer for positions its done, right? There are a pile of Bayou powerstroke owners on the org, If we can get it built, they Will come.

:icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ANY INTEREST????:dunno: I know there are plenty of guys on the org from LA.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I would be interested but will say that with the work I do, alot of the times I am not in the state for extended periods of time, either offshore or in TX or OK (work oil and gas so )

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
Very boring state:doh:

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me, TangiCowboy, tlb017, Big Ol Big, Stump.

Im sure Stump would jump in, be he can't hold a "position" because he is a moderator, as I understand it. SOOOOO--- couple more and we would have enough to actually form a chapter. Then hopefully pick up "members" as we see them on the .org.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Go Man Go, I'll help anyway I can, just keep me up to date!!
Me, TangiCowboy, tlb017, Big Ol Big, Stump.

Im sure Stump would jump in, be he can't hold a "position" because he is a moderator, as I understand it. SOOOOO--- couple more and we would have enough to actually form a chapter. Then hopefully pick up "members" as we see them on the .org.

·
Registered
188 Posts
yea im from LA very boring lol.....its sad they have quite a few 6.4s on the road around here but just STOCK...everyone keeps em stock and doesnt do anything to them...they just screaming out there windows at the redlights wondering how my truck blows so much coal and theres doesnt lol

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you need one more I'll help out. Please keep me posted through email, because I rarely get time to check the forums.

[email protected]
Looks like we may have 6 or 7. Will send somes pm's out when I can. I have been bowed up lately. All spare time working around the house and my grandparents. Need to go back to work to get a break.:wink[3]:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts