Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sux!!! the ups truck showed up,ive been tracking and waiting for my chip this whole time,waited on tony fer 3 weeks,and then the truck gets here and says he dont have it!!!!!!!! there checking trucks now and still cant find it!!!! and the trackin num says its on time and in transit!!!!!!!! so what do i do now??????

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
DId you insure the shipment? If you didnt there isnt a whole lot you can do:doh:

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did a reburn with tony,so i did my part i guess,paid the 14.00 dollars fer him to ship it back.hope he insured it,if not im out 500 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
i did a reburn with tony,so i did my part i guess,paid the 14.00 dollars fer him to ship it back.hope he insured it,if not im out 500 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep on UPS make them keep lookin

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang!!! i hope tony charges for insurance when he does a reburn!!!! 500 bucks is a helluva hit for a broke fool like me....

·
Registered
252 Posts
and in transit!!!!!!!! so what do i do now??????
As long as it says that the package is in "transit" you should still be good. You do not want it to say delivered. I had the same thing go on one time with football tickets and UPS. It just ended up on another truck - don't worry yet.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
if they dont find it im sure Tony will take care of you....

side note their claims department sucks.... they completely trashed a trans cooler i sent out and refused to pay me what i paid them in insurance because they claimed i didnt package it correctly even though they somehow ripped the box open and most of the packaging material fell out of it....
We had a similar experience with UPS claims... their claims department is a joke.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Hopefully it turns up. We owned a lawn irrigation business, we serviced and installed them. A lot of people would mail us checks through USPS, or sometimes send them with UPS or Fed Ex. I can't count the number of times a check would get lost, the box or whatever it was in would get chewed up, destroyed, etc.. One time we got a package with a check in it that was a year or two old, and the box was pretty messed up. They said it got stuck in a conveyor belt or something. :dunno: And of course none of those shipping companies would do anything about it.

With our new business we will mainly be messing with beer delivery trucks, hopefully they can't screw stuff up to bad. :hehe:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts