Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The tailpipe from my 5" Flo-Pro exhaust (including the black 6" MBRP exhaust tip) fell off my truck! That pipe clamp with the single nut is crap. It wasn't even a lock-nut or double-nutted. I should have welded it on. No muffler, windows open, loud music... no way I could here it fall off. Anyway, if anyone sees it laying around the side of the road in Edmonton or area, let me know.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Flo-Pro got back to me first thing this morning. Big thanks to Bryan at the Flo-Pro Red Deer facility. After providing my original receipt info, they agreed to send out a replacement tailpipe and exhaust tip, along with the upgraded clamp.

· Registered
205 Posts
same thing happened to me. Sucks, i was driving along not long after installing and heard this aweful banging then looked back to see my tail pipe in the road. Luckily no one was right behind me. Felt like a total idiot when driving a 50k truck and the tail pipe comes off in the road. I fixed mine by drilling three holes in the exhaust and installing S.S. screws. Its not coming off anytime soon. I also called flo pro and complained. I ended up going to a semi truck shop and bought 5" exhaust clamps that use a u-bolt to hold the exhaust together. Haven't had any issues since.

· Registered
4,348 Posts
thats awesome they did that for you. I have an extra flo pro 5" tail pipe that i could sell lol.

· Registered
83 Posts
I almost lost mine but noticed it was moving so I welded it together. Problem fixed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.