Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our house was in the worst part of the storm. My wife, son , and I had ran to the store we had been gone less than an hour when we can home and it was gone. The storm picked my Buick Grand Nat (3,500lb) car up and put it a 1/4 of a mile from where it was parked, it dropped a 100 year old oak tree on my 2000 F-350. But none of that matters we are ok but 15 people died on my corner. Look up 43 hwy and Iris road Seneca, mo 64865 that where my house was.

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
SORRY TO HEAR THAT MAN

·
Premium Member
14,493 Posts
THANK GAWD YOU WENT TO THE STORE!!!!!!!!! And you are so right, none of the material stuff matters. Very glad your family is safe.:nod::nod::nod:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Man, Thank the wonderful lord you and your family are safe, I am very sorry for the loss of your friends and neighbors'. You let us know how we can help.

Good Luck and best wishes on your journey from here.:thumb:

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
Glad you are still here with us! I can't express how sorry I am for you and your family, hope you get back on you feet quickly.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones!

·
Registered
659 Posts
sorry to hear that man i really feel for you and your family and glad to hear that they are ok.Things will start looking better for you with time i am sure.GOOD LUCK MAN.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Hey I'm on the other side of the state but if i can help let me know.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
I am glad that you are able to post that you and your family are ok. Man, I cannot imagine what that is like. I hope you all can start to rebuild your house and your toys(I love a GN!) soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and your town!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Glad to here your ok. best wishes

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about this. Being in Michigan there isn't much I can do but if there is anything let us know.

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
Wow, man! So thankful that you and your family are safe. Material stuff can be replaced, but you cannot. I'm hopeful that family, friends and neighbors can help out during this time of need.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sorry to hear about that...very glad you and your family are ok...my prayers are with you all.

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Wow... sorry to hear about the loss and damage to your property.

Thank goodness you and your family were away when it happened. My thoughts go out to you, and all those who were affected.

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Thank God your family is alright. I'm so sorry to hear about your home and your neighbors especially. Thoughts and prayers are with you all. :(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry to hear about your situation, but glad to hear your family is O.K.
Hang in there, the worst is over.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Very sorry to hear about the loss of your home and the lives of your neighbors. Glad to hear you and your family are OK though.

·
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG
4,553 Posts
glad your ok man! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts