Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to make the truck lope without buying a diffrent chip?? I currently have a edge with attitude. I am looking for a lope tune without sacrificing my edge chip.

·
Registered
797 Posts
5k mod on a switch. A few guys have done it on here, but a lot of people don't like it..

And most people are going to say ditch the edge and order custom tunes. Just a thought, you could sell the edge on craigslist then have enough for a chip from php.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
And lope is completely retarded, will actually damage the motor. The same as an edge can damage rods. Both are not the smartest choices.

Best way to have your truck lope is to actually build power. 200%+ nozzles on injectors start to lope.

·
Registered
797 Posts
And lope is completely retarded, will actually damage the motor. The same as an edge can damage rods. Both are not the smartest choices.

Best way to have your truck lope is to actually build power. 200%+ nozzles on injectors start to lope.
Agreed. Running a lope tune or making a false lope is pointless. You could maybe fool a couple cummins guys into thinking you have a cam, and high flow injectors but that's about it..

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
You could maybe fool a couple cummins guys into thinking you have a cam, and high flow injectors but that's about it..

And I think that cummins guys would be the only ones retarded enough to actually believe that camming a diesel will make it lope.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts