Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering who writes the best lope tune for the 7.3. I have a 1999 7.3 with the php hydra chip. The one php has isn't very good I'm looking for a big lope.

Registered

Hate stupid people
Wondering who writes the best lope tune for the 7.3. I have a 1999 7.3 with the php hydra chip. The one php has isn't very good I'm looking for a big lope.
LOPE TUNES?? tuners are still writing those tunes for people :doh::doh:
nothing screams POSER more than a truck (assuming with stock injectors) that can't decide if it wants to open or close the EBPV.

besides providing a fake sound for all the kids/guys at the gas station or outside of school that screams POWA, can one provide a benefit to it?

don't worry, i'll wait:doh:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At least I'm not asking for a smoke tune or how to make my truck smoke more :hehe: but the lope tune is just a funny thing to show to the buddies.

Registered
At least I'm not asking for a smoke tune or how to make my truck smoke more :hehe: but the lope tune is just a funny thing to show to the buddies.
How old are you?

Reactions: SoBStevens

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why does my age even matter. I could be 50 or I could be 16 it doesn't pertain to the question I asked dumbass. I'm just wondering, this doesn't mean I am actually going to get a lope tune I'm just curious. All people do is bash things and its not like a lope tune is going to get the EPA on our asses and I'm not a "rolling coal" kind of person.

Registered
Why does my age even matter. I could be 50 or I could be 16 it doesn't pertain to the question I asked dumbass. I'm just wondering, this doesn't mean I am actually going to get a lope tune I'm just curious. All people do is bash things and its not like a lope tune is going to get the EPA on our asses and I'm not a "rolling coal" kind of person.
Your 17:thumb:

Registered
After seeing the vid in that thread I cannot see how a lope tune is remotley even close to being good for that truck.

Administrator
After seeing the vid in that thread I cannot see how a lope tune is remotley even close to being good for that truck.
I like the Cummins rattle when he shuts down at the end.

Registered
this doesn't mean I am actually going to get a lope tune I'm just curious.
If my understanding of the english language is correct, in your original post you admit that the lope tune you have from PHP is not very good...... sooooo......

Jim

Hate stupid people
If my understanding of the english language is correct, in your original post you admit that the lope tune you have from PHP is not very good...... sooooo......

Jim
:hehe::doh:
I didn't even know you could read Masta P:laugh:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts