Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Transmission or Injectors
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can see by the posts of numerous people that the tony wildman chip is the chip to have. Where is the best place to buy it? I see there are more than one place to get it from.

I am assuming that http://www.totaldieselperformance.com/ is the actual site where he would sell it from.

I have a newer replacement transmission in my truck ( I believe it is an AAMCO rebuild, was in the truck when I got it). Is a new chip going to be hard on the transmission? I have no intentions of racing with the truck, but you never know when a ricer will be beside you at the light, and a person should be prepared for all kinds of situations :)

Thanks for all your input

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I picked mine up straight from the source. Just let Tony know everything you can think of about your truck, and personal prefrences. He'll set you up.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Awesome chip, and once you turn the switch. Hold on to the b&@*#! Highly recommended!:thumb::thumb::thumb::bolt:

·
Registered
79 Posts
tryin to find out if tony wildman can reburn a bully dog chip..........

·
Registered
226 Posts
Can he re burn a edge evo that i have for my truck?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Not sure on either of them. You can ask Raul or wildman on the org. Or call :thumb:total diesel performance, or someone else on here can answer that.

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts