Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just replaced them because these Magnums have rust, for the second time after I've had them painted. I'm sure someone with a painter hook-up could paint them again. Figured I'd put them on here for a minute to see if anyone in Maryland want to come pick them up. If not, I'll junk em. If you're near zip code 21666 let me know if you're interested.

Came off my 2013 F350

·
Registered
453 Posts
Do you know if these will fit a 2008 crew cab short bed? I"m not sure what the compatibility is without having to drill new holes into the frame.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
I’ll take them but I can’t be there until I come to pick my bicycle up in Columbia MD. A shop there is putting it together. Hopefully in the next few days. If you can’t wait I definitely understand

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Update: I'm coming that way tomorrow. If you still have them and if a tomorrow afternoon pickup would work let me know. Thanks

k

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I’ll take them but I can’t be there until I come to pick my bicycle up in Columbia MD. A shop there is putting it together. Hopefully in the next few days. If you can’t wait I definitely understand
Yeah I got rid of them today.
Update: I'm coming that way tomorrow. If you still have them and if a tomorrow afternoon pickup would work let me know. Thanks

k
Sorry man they're gone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts