Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to build a DD that will see around 100K miles a year. Are there any performance companies that are looking for a "Long Term" or R&D person to test new products in exchange for a discount and posting of Logo's on the truck?

I own a towing company and my trucks see easily 1000 miles a week, most of it is "under load" and in town daily driving.

Cant hurt to ask, right??:icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I am looking to build a DD that will see around 100K miles a year. Are there any performance companies that are looking for a "Long Term" or R&D person to test new products in exchange for a discount and posting of Logo's on the truck?

I own a towing company and my trucks see easily 1000 miles a week, most of it is "under load" and in town daily driving.

Cant hurt to ask, right??:icon_ford:
Send H&S Performance a private message (H&S Tech is the username). They are new to the 6.4 scene, and might be willing to work with you. If not, I would just be smart about it and go Spartan, and not worry about the testing. Just my $.02

·
Registered
162 Posts
I wouldn't mess with the H&S if you are towing and running a business. More performance + no trans tuning + loaded most of the time is asking for trouble. Unless of course H&S tunes the tranny now.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I wouldn't mess with the H&S if you are towing and running a business. More performance + no trans tuning + loaded most of the time is asking for trouble. Unless of course H&S tunes the tranny now.
They knocked their release back in order to work on TCM tuning. They even stated this in one of the last posts in that thread. They think they have it really close and might be releasing in the next month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts