Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just bought an 02 with 180k and have been looking around at different sites to buy parts. Riffraff has good prices and good reviews and I will probably end up using them on most everything. But saw this site pop up and was just wondering because I can't find much on them. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Anybody ever used these guys for parts? Just bought an 02 with 180k and have been looking around at different sites to buy parts. Riffraff has good prices and good reviews and I will probably end up using them on most everything. But saw this site pop up and was just wondering because I can't find much on them. Thanks for the info.
Id go with CNC FAB. They are trusted and have good products. Also Cory is on here and a site sponsor. If you need any help with anything he is very helpful and has a lot of knowledge. What are you looking for.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it will be a process. Just got a PHP Hydra and a 6.0 trans cooler. Already has gauges. It had an edge juice on it which I've never really been a fan of. Want to do the 4+4 billet wheel. It had surge even with the edge, so may have to do a rebuild on the turbo too, haven't had much of a chance to tear into it yet. Work has been nuts. Probably wouldn't hurt regardless. And would like to do a set of bellowed up pipes. Maybe the EBPV delete. Not going crazy with this one. Been there done that with others. Mainly had dodges and one duramax, and a 6.0 back in the day. Just using it to tote the camper and my other trailers around.

·
Premium Member
9,908 Posts
Riffraff diesel and cncfab Clay from Riffraff has been in the diesel game longer than most owners and so has Corey from cncfab. Can’t go wrong with either and I don’t want to admit how much I’ve spent on both.

stick with trusted sources for diesels. Paying a few $ more for the garuntee of quality and service is worth it compared to ripping a truck apart twice over a $5 savings.

·
Administrator
22,879 Posts
@[email protected] Is the guy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Appreciate it guys

·
Vendor
13,081 Posts
Most other shops rarely carry genuine Garrett turbo parts. They will list a Garrett part number, but send you a chineseium knockoff that don't typically fit well or have major casting flaws. We do carry Garrett. If there is something you don't see on our site, just call or email us and typically we have it in stock. Clay is our tech support/sales manager. 419-980-5371

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Raising my hand for CNC Fab also. Bought most of my stuff from Corey. He has alway been there with advice and was there for me when I ran into an issue.

Reactions: [email protected]
1 - 10 of 10 Posts