Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one carries the 100% stuff here in Mobile, Alabama....everyone has 50/50. Tried Cummins, International, John Deere, some oil companies no go. Any one have any ideas where I can get 4 gallons? Where I can order it?

Flushing my system and I know there is no way I can get all the water out....so to get 50/50 I need the 100% stuff, any help would be appreciated.

Tideman

Mobile, Alabama

·
Premium Member
6,293 Posts
That International Dealership should have had the concentrate since they would run into the very same issue of not being able to reach the proper mix. They sell "Fleetrite" which does come in concentrated form (this is what I run, and International is 5 or 6 blocks away).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NYC F-350

That International Dealership should have had the concentrate since they would run into the very same issue of not being able to reach the proper mix. They sell "Fleetrite" which does come in concentrated form (this is what I run, and International is 5 or 6 blocks away).
You would think so but all they have is 50/50! Going to try NAPA monday, I tried every where I could think of, but no cigar! Only place I didn't try was the Shell distributor, will also try them monday.

tideman

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Any CAT dealer would have it... I have one 30 miles from me...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Tried CAT Dealer ?

Was going to ask if you tried Thompson Tractor in Spanish Fort? They are CAT dealer. Should be able to order if they don't have in stock. Here is link to their site with phone numbers:

Mobile

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

But Thompson didn't have any except 50/50; they did carry it in 55 gallon drums, O'reilly's had no idea what I was talking about. International only had 50/50....by the way the Cummins place only had 50/50.

Am going to try and get someone to order me some tomorrow.

Thanks again,
tideman

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
I had to order online. International only had 50 50 in stock and same with napa. There is a cat dealer about 2 hours from me. Well worth the $9 in shipping!!!!

·
Motor Head.
1,777 Posts
Will get some ordered tomorrow.
napa for sure. i just got some yesterday.they may have to order it,but got it the next day.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Found it at Pepco Petrolem, they have the Rotella ELC, sell it in the case only....6 gallons for $94

1 - 17 of 17 Posts