Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I'm looking to buy an old f650. Lookimg for a crew cab amd either a 7.3 or 6.0 engine. Im opting out of the cat and cummins. I already own a 7.3 and love it. Plus I like the old body styles with the small headlights and normal.sized grills. I know they made an xlt model, not sure about lariat, but the more bells and whistles on it the better.

If you have 1 for sale please let me know. I am highly looking. Been searching online for a year now. This combination is hard to come by.

You can email me at [email protected] if you have one.

If I can find one I may just sell my 2001 7.3 it needs a paint job and new seats but other than that it has a new ford 7.3 installed with under 15k miles, dieselsite transmission, adrenaline pump, redhead steering, magnaflow exhaust, magnum headache rack with side bars, lots of other goodies, highly maintained with Schaefer oil every 5000 miles as well. Stage 1.5 injectors, fluidmpr balancer, leeceneville alt, plenum inserts, riffraff oil bar amd boots, high end jl audio. I completely gutted the interior and added dynamat + rubber padding to floor and doors to dampen sound, replaced back window from slide window with solid tinted glass to keep from future leaks, it looks great. Too much to list, all high quality upgrades, So ya!!! Need a 650 to sell my beast to make a new beast lol

Thank you!!!

Administrator
If I may make a suggestion you should really move off of AIM, that is a terrible choice for email.

Maybe stick to using the gmail account that you signed up with.

Back on topic, if you are serious about buying a 650 I would contact a broker who can help with a larger purchase like that.
For example this place has two 6.0 models and can likely find more:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool I will contact them.

As for aim. I've had that email since the 90s when aim was popular. It's my junk email, I don't publicly post my good email addresses because people like to steal them from places like this amd start the spam, specially easy on forums like here because it's open to the public.. I have Gmail accounts I use for business and personal. But thank you for the advice.

And ugh, those 650s are absolutely horrible, but thank you for the reply.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called and talked to Mike, he said he just keep looking on their site weekly. They just sold a 7.3 crew cab lol. Those 2 they have are too overdone. I'm just looking for base as possible to build it my way.

Thanks for the lead!!!
The daily search continues lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.