Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just bought a 1999 F-350 PSD. The previous owner installed a 80 horse chip but has not put any guages on it. I would like to get at least and EGT guage installed and any others that would be important. Would like to hear opinions and also where and what EGT guage I should get. I can install it myself, or at least I am hoping I can. :doh:

Thanks guys! I sure appriciate it!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I got my Isspros from dieselmanor.com, great kit and super easy instructions. Is it an auto or hand shaker? If its an auto i reccomend EGT, boost, and tranny temp. If you have a manual, EGT and boost are all thats needed, boost really isnt even needed just nice to know what your turbo is doing.

As far as installing the EGT its relatively simple if you know how to use a drill and tap:thumb:

·
Registered
631 Posts
I got my Isspros from dieselmanor.com, great kit and super easy instructions. Is it an auto or hand shaker? If its an auto i reccomend EGT, boost, and tranny temp. If you have a manual, EGT and boost are all thats needed, boost really isnt even needed just nice to know what your turbo is doing.

As far as installing the EGT its relatively simple if you know how to use a drill and tap:thumb:
couldnt have said it better myself :clap:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.