Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get one of these HPOP's? I have already called 10-12 places and most only drop ship. DieselSite currently doesn't have an ETA for the next production cycle.

·
Premium Member
11,696 Posts
Not an Adrenaline, but @[email protected] probably has a few upgraded units on hits shelf. My stage 1 has been going strong for about 80k miles now.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw "Adrenaline" and assumed '03-'04. I don't think Corey has an upgraded '05+ pump, but then again, you don't really need one unless you're trying to make huge HP.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Vendor
12,881 Posts
Not an Adrenaline, but @[email protected] probably has a few upgraded units on hits shelf. My stage 1 has been going strong for about 80k miles now.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw "Adrenaline" and assumed '03-'04. I don't think Corey has an upgraded '05+ pump, but then again, you don't really need one unless you're trying to make huge HP.
We don't have our stage2 high flow 05-07 pumps out yet. It's tough to find time to play in the shop when the 7.3 pumps and early 6.0 pumps. 42 of them went out Monday.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, looks like Corey is busy enough without the '05-'07 HPOP's. My main reasons for wanting a DieselSite Adrenaline HPOP are the gear being keyed with the shaft to prevent slippage, press in plugs are tapped and use o-ring threaded plugs, upgraded bearing material and a higher volume of oil. I am doing everything to my truck with the intention of "hopefully" never having to do it again. I understand that mechanical failures do occur but if going the extra mile now keeps me out from under the hood later then I'm all for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Towerguy, I have been thinking about it but people have said not to use a Thumper II with smaller injectors. RCD's website doesn't mention that and I don't understand why more volume would hurt anything. Is there anyone using a Thumper II with 155/stock injectors? What brand injectors flow the best?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts