Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys Im looking at getting a Cheap diesel for daily driving!! I dont care if its a Ford Chevy or Dodge, I found a couple trucks in the fort worth and dallas areas this is a Suburban thats up for sale and If anyone is near by him if you wouldnt mind taking a look at it and seeing whats wrong (asked him what color smoke) Im hoping maybe its just a bad injector or something not sure about the engine tho I have never heard of a Diesel Suburban also is it a IDI or a Direct Diesel Injection? It only has 160,000 on it!! And looks to be in very good shape. If anyone knows anything about these suburbans it would be greatly appricated if you could school me up on them!! Thanks

SUBURBAN DIESEL

·
Registered
64 Posts
i have seen them but dont knw much about them, you should try to post on the duramax forum, i think youll get more help there, GOODLUCK!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Yeah they suck you don't want one. Buy mine. The duramax is ok depending on what you're using them for, the 6.5L that used to be in the chevy's is junk.

I can send you pics of mine if you like, where are you located?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yours just a little higher then what im looking at spending 5 at very most and its got to have 4x4 and ext cab or better I wish I had a need for a Duelly i just cant beleave no one has snatched that thing up from you yet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts