Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am looking for an after market tranny for my 03 f350 6 liter. I do a lot of heavy pulling and right now when i'm not pulling i am running the SCT liver wire tuner with the extreme race tune, cold air intake, 4 inch exhaust and after market turbo with the head studs and arp studs. I am located in Yellowknife and the closest city to me is Edmonton Alberta Canada

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
NADP which is a Canadian company, IIRC, is the ONLY way to go.

·
Premium Member
1,442 Posts
why do you want a new trans your stock trans should hold up fine with those mods

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
NADP since you are in Canada. No hassle getting it across the border and it's one of the best transmissions out there.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Flush you trans every 50,000kms and change the the round "roll of toilet paper" filter as per the owners manual. The 5R110 is a VERY good trans if you take care of it. I would say get a GoGo Diesel direct clutch solenoid, GoGoDiesel Modified Direct Clutch Solenoid GoGoDiesel Modified Direct Clutch Solenoid [GGD-DirectSOL] - $150.00 : Direct Injection Performance - GoGoDiesel.Com, Your Source For All Things Diesel!

If you need a trans the only good Canadian trans is the NADP in Edmonton, I have been told LOTS to stay away from BD!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Pro-street automotive is an authorized NADP dealer and they are in Fort St John. B.C.
That should be a little closer to you lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts