Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'll start by saying I know Patriot is GONE! What I'm looking for is a set of their SOTF tunes for a '15 Powerstroke. The tunes I have are their "smoke" version which isn't what I wanted. I purchased the Ngauge just before they locked the doors and tech support stopped.

does anyone happen to still run one of these and could send me the tune files?

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
You'll be very hard pressed for anyone who can write you a tune for the ngauge. Might have to look around for Facebook groups that still support that.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
So what are you looking for then.....someone to give you free tunes they paid for?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure where in my post it said free, however, if I had them and someone, that paid the company that bailed and screwed a lot of people, needed them I would gladly send them for free. However, again, my post didn't say free. It just said I'm looking for, and need them.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Right, and I suggested Facebook groups because I know there's a few out there for Patriot stuff that you'd probably get more answers or someone could give you better info than here since lots of people around here run SCT or EZ Lynk. It's more of a support group.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And I appreciate the feedback, however, lots of dead ends so far so I'm trying anywhere I can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts