·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
SWEET NOW I NEED TO ORDER MINE

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah now I just got to sit and read the 100 page instrution manual! hehe, if only i could read! no not really, just kidding.

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
ah you don't need the manual. Just start playing around with it.... :lol: that's what I did.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Where is my stimulus check at. Because when I get my check I am buying me a laptop and Auto Enginuity.

Hey once you have that set up let us know about it. Like which program did you buy, what other things did you have to buy cables and what not. I have been on there site often trying to figure this all out so I know exactly how much this is going to cost me. By the way it looks it will cost me about 900 dollars, that is including the purchase of the laptop.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Ahhhh auto enginuity. I've heard only the best about it, congrats!!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buy the AE from ITP diesel. I bought the expanded Ford pak. It costs 350 bux after shipping. Cheapest place out there. I like it so far, except its telling me what i dont wanna hear. hehehe...I got big problems with my engine. HPOP gone, injectors may be bad.....I do like the program though!

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Ya Dennis has the best price on that system. Works very well too from what I have been told. You can send it on over here when you get bored with it! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya Dennis has the best price on that system. Works very well too from what I have been told. You can send it on over here when you get bored with it! Congrats!

I hear ya Patrick! :)

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Buy the AE from ITP diesel. I bought the expanded Ford pak. It costs 350 bux after shipping. Cheapest place out there. I like it so far, except its telling me what i dont wanna hear. hehehe...I got big problems with my engine. HPOP gone, injectors may be bad.....I do like the program though!
You aint kiddin on that. And after running it on my truck, and proving what a 7.3 with no problems looks like, it really made yur problems seem awful.

My truck says its sorry. It didn't mean to make yurs look that bad.:(

:hehe:

Its definitely an awesome program/tool:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah yeah John. I know. My truck says Fck yours! hahaha it cried after you left, knowing I had ridden in another and cheated on it!

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
MAAAAAAN........ Lucky Youz!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts