Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2006 F350, 6.0 Powerstroke
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! As the title says, I'm a long time reader, but a first time poster. Joined back in 2018, sat back in the shadows ever since. Mostly because I've been neglecting my baby for the last 2 years or so... Shame on me. She's been sitting in the back yard for almost 2 years, only moving from one spot to another once in a while, due to some hardships I've been experiencing, financially and otherwise. But I've recently decided that enough is enough, I miss her so much, and I can't stand to look at her sitting out back all sad and lonely anymore. I've got a bit of a project ahead of me: turbo boots, starter, batteries, radiator, a good cleaning, rockers and cab corners, some other rust work, tires, leaf springs, and an oil leak (which I believe to be mostly from the turbo boots). That's what I know of thus far, not taking into consideration the fact that sitting for so long will likely make that list longer. But she's due to come back to life, I miss her so much, and I can't wait to get her back on the road. 06 F350, 6.0, studded and deleted, SCT X4. Wish me luck!

Registered
2006 F350, 6.0 Powerstroke
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how is the grill so clean??
Congrats on the project
Good question haha, I try to keep her nice and clean, but as you can tell by the picture this day was awful slushy and salty... But thanks!

Registered
Looks a lot like mine did.... DID . I love my 06, it's a beast of a truck. Good luck with the project.
Oh, and if you want to trade wheels

1 - 5 of 5 Posts