·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found the easy way to lower truck today lol

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
hehe, His sticker is unique. I have never seen that one.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Looks like the chevy bed is bigger than the springs need it to be. :poke:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL yea i'v been called crazy before, was about 4,000lbs+ on there truck is also lowered 2" in the front and 3" in the rear before the load was loaded setup up for racing not hauling.

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
Wow, that's quite a load and the truck does seem to be handling it well!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Yeah that sticker is very original :nod: Good creativity who'sever it is.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bet the truck is still fast. Off topic but I've met Dan from PPE, brother.

Joe and Dan have been a great help with the truck, I bug Dan atleast twice a week lol

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Dang! my buddy with is 6.0 put 2 tons of rock in his bed, then pulled is 24 foot trailer with 5 quads on it and a truck full of gear and people. He had airbags, but ave after he filled them it sat pretty low. He backed up to the crease in his drive way and his stock exhaust was almost hittin the groud!

oh ad btw, he still got 12 mpg regardless!!! goin 70!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No air bags, also I get 20 to 21 mpg on hwy on big tune 16 around town and I can tow 10k and still get 15 mpg on the hwy towing

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Na that is a friend that is in there,My Girl would kill me if I had my hair long lol.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Dang! my buddy with is 6.0 put 2 tons of rock in his bed, then pulled is 24 foot trailer with 5 quads on it and a truck full of gear and people. He had airbags, but ave after he filled them it sat pretty low. He backed up to the crease in his drive way and his stock exhaust was almost hittin the groud!

oh ad btw, he still got 12 mpg regardless!!! goin 70!
WTF's done to that truck, because with just my lift/tires I don't get 12 with no load.. :lol:

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
if it was a ford it wouldnt be squatted like that. :poke:

Just kiddin. nice to see a chebby bein worked and not being driven by some punk high schooler.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
WTF's done to that truck, because with just my lift/tires I don't get 12 with no load.. :lol:
Im almost posotive its stock. But i cant garuntee that the numbers he gave me werent "A LITTLE" exagerated hahaha:hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice JD, looks like someone needs to invest in a bobtail. Looks good!!!!:thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts