Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actual logo...

For the signatures...

I can edit them tonight.... but that'll be the last day I have for a few days to mess with them. I need you guys to all agree on what changes you want made and ready for me by 11pm EST tonight so I can edit it correctly when I get home :thumb:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Silver Letters, thats the only request i have:thumb:

Thanks alot for your help marty!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
It looks good!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Actually, i dunno,

I think i kinda like the red on second thought.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I have one suggestion or question. Is there anyway to seperate the states or someway to at least show them in different colors?

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah... they can be whatever color..........

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
ok guys, make your suggestions on here. Dont be too picky fellas, so Marty wont be slaving away on OUR sig. He is doing it as a favor. And I think that if we get it picked and finalized tonight then we can move on the stickers and such!!!! What if we keep the red, and make the NC outline in Silver, or the SC outline in Silver. that way it will differentiate the states. What you guys think?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
ok guys, make your suggestions on here. Dont be too picky fellas, so Marty wont be slaving away on OUR sig. He is doing it as a favor. And I think that if we get it picked and finalized tonight then we can move on the stickers and such!!!! What if we keep the red, and make the NC outline in Silver, or the SC outline in Silver. that way it will differentiate the states. What you guys think?

Sounds good to me:thumb:

·
Registered
929 Posts
looks sssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeaaaaaaattttttt

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
20 mins left...

I'll be home in 30...

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
I think if we just did the staggering of C P A, and make the state outlines in seperate colors. Say Black for SC, and Blue for NC or something. Carolina Powerstroke Association in Red Staggered. Could we lose the black in the middle of the states and make it white? I think that will do it.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Silver Letters, thats the only request i have

What if we keep the red, and make the NC outline in Silver, or the SC outline in Silver. that way it will differentiate the states. What you guys think?

I think if we just did the staggering of C P A, and make the state outlines in seperate colors. Say Black for SC, and Blue for NC or something. Carolina Powerstroke Association in Red Staggered. Could we lose the black in the middle of the states and make it white? I think that will do it.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll be home again tomorrow night... so you guys have until 11 again tomorrow night to figure out what you like and what you want. :hehe: :lol: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
So many decisions!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
I just happen to still be up and check back in. What do you gus think? I like the one with the states in Red and blue.....But maybe with Silver lettering......If it was in silver lettering, thats the one for me.....hands down now that I see it!!

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
I know I'm not in the Carolinas, even though that's the only big M-n-G I've attended...... I love the the logo and all the options!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
But we do welcome all the compliments of Staff and others!! Thanks Tif!

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
But we do welcome all the compliments of Staff and others!! Thanks Tif!
Right now this isn't staff talking...this is just me Tif!:thumb::nod: I am excited to see the different areas get their orgs put together.:woot:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I am so confused!!! There are too many choices! I like them all!!! LOL

1 - 20 of 104 Posts