Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the oppurtunity to get a loaded out fx4 leather everything ..stock.. 6.4.. 75,000 miles.. The guy wants 29 for it.. It's in pretty good condition.. Should I buy it?..

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
at least 08 or 09 with the 6.4 Thats a lot of miles in a fairly short time. IMHO (depending on when vehicle was purchased)

·
Registered
182 Posts
mine is a 08 fx4 ccsb fully loaded including leather, had 44,000 on it, got the extended 100k full bumper to bumper warr. and it cost me 33k otd with liecense paid for a year which is like $640. here in california

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I'd try $27,500
And ask for maintenance logs/receipts of any kind.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I personally don't think it sounds like a bad deal.These trucks are high dollar,thats probably a 53k dollar truck new,a few thousand miles isn't gonna hurt it if it was taken care of.IMHO

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah.. Its a funny situation cause although it isn't a bad deal.. But trying to decide wether to buy this one and get an extended warranty and drive it for another 70,000 or buy one just like it brand new with all of the incentives..idk what one new would cost just like it.. But then again..I'm getting married in a couple of months so I can't load myself down with a new truck note if anything I want to get it down a little bit from what it is now.. Which makes it look to me like just getting this truck with a warranty and keeping it and getting my monthly note down would b better..

On a different note.. I noticed that stock with filters this thing gets better mpg on the readout than a friends completely stock truck just like it.. 8-12 vs. 12-15.. I'm thinking after intake exhaust and tuner this thing should get real good..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts