Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loaded Looney Toons and took it to my mechanic (has stock 07 duramax). I told him that I heard a noise under WOT, and wanted him to check it out. He pulled out onto a side street and nailed it. He began to scream "Oh $**t!!!", I said thats what I am hearing!!! He could not believe the power with just a program. My mpgs were at 18 mpg (combo city/hwy) this A.M.. Prior to loading this tune, my mpg registered 13-14 for the same and less aggressive driving. (I drive the same route every morning using cruise control for comparitive purposes).
Thanx Vivian/DJ's for the help, advice.:thumb:

·
Registered
107 Posts
awesome! :icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
LOL, your buddy will be getting a Ford now!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I love the smell of soot in the morning......

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
:thumb:That's a good one! Love it!!!

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
Congrats on the tunes! You'll love the power and it sounds like you might have converted your buddy.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I've just expirenced a custom Looney tune today! I'm gonna have a hard time behaving this weekend!

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
I've just expirenced a custom Looney tune today! I'm gonna have a hard time behaving this weekend!
Good luck with that! That's a futile attempt... :nod:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Too much fun!!!! I am backing out Looney and uploading street, I am seeing rubber streaks when I take off and my rear view is clouded !!!! :hehe: It has been a blaaaast, and my mileage playing is better than stock NOT playing!!!
My 16 year old son and I shared some quality time :punk: experimenting with rolling starts....

Time to compare and put mpgs as a priority....

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
How does looney tunes compare to inovated or elites tunes? more or less HP?
I think with tuning only on a stock truck (turbo and injectors), they will all be about the same. Some will work better with your truck and some will work worse. It's mostly about your preference.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts