Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a SCT livewire with innovative xtreme street tune ande an mkm custom dyno/drag tune, a AFE stage 2 intake, CFM small mouth elbow and BD boost fooler for sale, only had parts on truck for 10 weeks, sellin truck and decided to take everything off, $950 takes all OBO. Let me know, thanks

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
How much do you want for the AFE? And what about the CFM? What color is the CFM as well?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm willing to sell everything separate, AFE is the cx modle, so the heat shield and filter, CFM is the small mouth version and is black, id take 240 for the intake and 165 for the CFM, gota get rid of some things with a baby on the way so first come first served, thanks Guys for r intrest

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
I'm willing to sell everything separate, AFE is the cx modle, so the heat shield and filter, CFM is the small mouth version and is black, id take 240 for the intake and 165 for the CFM, gota get rid of some things with a baby on the way so first come first served, thanks Guys for r intrest
I can get the CFM brand new for $169...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes u can but that's with no drilled port, this has a drilled port and those go for 179

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah there advertised price is 169, but call them and ask them, its still 179 for the black with port, and its OBO on everything as well

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still got everything, give me an offer,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts