Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DP-Tuner, Moates.net, TPSPerformance have teamed up to present Live Tuning with Jody and an All Diesel Dyno Day at TPSPerformance in Prairieville, LA

The Dyno day will be held at TPSPerformance on Saturday November 20th at 9:00am until they are done. For the dyno, please email [email protected] to reserve your dyno time. I will send you available times to choose from. We will start rolling at 8 am. Each dyno time slot will be for 30 minutes and you will get 3 dyno runs for $75 payable to TPSPerformance.(If we see our list grow we dyno on Sunday as well)

Live tuning Saturday Nov. 20 & 21 at Moates.net starting at 8:00 am. We will have 3 openings on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. This is a first to call, first serve basis. We will take standby’s in case an unforeseen situation arises. Call Jody or Diane at DP-Tuner for reserving your time spot and live tuning information.

Links for reserving times.

DP-Tuner

After you rock the rollers we will have a meet and greet at Moates.net. Come on by and hang out with us.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
im gonna try and make it to this... Maybe even a gtg on this day if its ok with yall.... May have some cummins guys come as well.

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
Sweet! I definitely need to make this. Benji tuned my mustang by the way.

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im gonna try and make it to this... Maybe even a gtg on this day if its ok with yall.... May have some cummins guys come as well.
We are planning on this being a GTG. It's a dyno day GTG at TPS. We'll start each live tuning sesson from Moates.net and end up at TPS.

Everyone is welcome.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
sending PM diane... i tried calling TPS and talk to them about it but they was kinda lost.... Id like to get a some details from you if you dont mind.

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
SeeYa, I sent an e-mail through the dp website to schedule a spot on the dyno with all my info. Should I pm you instead?

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SeeYa, I sent an e-mail through the dp website to schedule a spot on the dyno with all my info. Should I pm you instead?
I will be putting together a dyno list spreadsheet. Please email me, I will start a list of those to call once it is done.

Each dyno time will be for 30 minutes on the dyno. TPS will start at 8:00 am to make sure we get as many as we can for the day on the dyno. I will fill up Saturday's list first. We will carry over to Sunday if need be.

Many thanks!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Sounds good... ill relay to the cummins guys.

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DP-Tuner, Moates.net, TPSPerformance have teamed up to present Live Tuning with Jody and an All Diesel Dyno Day at TPSPerformance in Prairieville, LA

The Dyno day will be held at TPSPerformance on Saturday November 20th at 9:00am until they are done. For the dyno, please email [email protected] to reserve your dyno time. I will send you available times to choose from. We will start rolling at 8 am. Each dyno time slot will be for 30 minutes and you will get 3 dyno runs for $75 payable to TPSPerformance.(If we see our list grow we dyno on Sunday as well)

Live tuning Saturday Nov. 20 & 21 at Moates.net starting at 8:00 am. We will have 3 openings on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. This is a first to call, first serve basis. We will take standby’s in case an unforeseen situation arises. Call Jody or Diane at DP-Tuner for reserving your time spot and live tuning information.

Links for reserving times.

DP-Tuner

After you rock the rollers we will have a meet and greet at Moates.net. Come on by and hang out with us.
We are planning on this being a GTG. It's a dyno day GTG at TPS. We'll start each live tuning sesson from Moates.net and end up at TPS.

Everyone is welcome.
I will be putting together a dyno list spreadsheet. Please email me, I will start a list of those to call once it is done.

Each dyno time will be for 30 minutes on the dyno. TPS will start at 8:00 am to make sure we get as many as we can for the day on the dyno. I will fill up Saturday's list first. We will carry over to Sunday if need be.

Many thanks!
Yes our plans are to have a meet and greet gtg at Moates.net after the dyno. Everyone is welcome.
Seems there's been some confusion on payments. Just to confirm, dyno payments are to be made to TPSPerformance on the day of the dyno. Live tuning payments to DP-Tuner on or before October 25th.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
bump. There is just over a month left before the event...

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Decided today we will be rescheduling this event until next spring. We hoped more would sign up, that has not been the case. There has not enough signed up for the dyno or live tuning to justify our drive from Georgia.

We will have a better idea when first of the year.

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts