Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today after school I pulled in to get some fuel at local gas station. Another guy pulls up to the pump next to me in his 6.0 with stacks, pretty much all for looks. Lifted rims subs ect ect. Well anyways he asks me about my truck and i tell him what's all done to it, and his only response is
"Does it roll coal?"
I said, "Yes it can, but i don't like doing it much unless I'm pulling or someone is a bad driver"
he simply looked at me and said "That's gay. A real diesel rolls coal anytime and doesn't complain about it."
I was in awe, laughed and drove away. I'm 17 and he was in his 40's. Just one of those days!!:D

·
Super Moderator
19,807 Posts
There's an old saying, "I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!" While I joke about having that as my life's motto, some people, in reality, just never do grow up. Maybe he's in his mid-life crisis....who knows.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
There's an old saying, "I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!" While I joke about having that as my life's motto, some people, in reality, just never do grow up. Maybe he's in his mid-life crisis....who knows.
Hehe, this.^^^^ The midlife crisis seems to be prevelant these days. Lol.

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
I was following a cummins into a concert a month ago. Joking with my passengers I told them every time he rolls coal we have to do a shot when we get in. No crap, in the 2 miles of traffic, the dude rolled coal 30 times. Some people are idiots. Its like the ricers that keep reving their cars acting like it is a 13:1 big block that they are trying to keep running.

You should have told him you will show him how to drive his truck then take his girl. Find him and own him.

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
Lol ^^ this. My wife and I just went out last weekend to the movies and this dumbazz in a SATURN with fart can exhaust kept revving his little pea shooter up at me. So my wife goes well aren't you gonna shut him up?? That said I pulled up beside him at a stop light and let her rip revving her up lol the guy beside me stopped when he heard a ripping diesel beside him and putted off when the light turned green.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Lol ^^ this. My wife and I just went out last weekend to the movies and this dumbazz in a SATURN with fart can exhaust kept revving his little pea shooter up at me. So my wife goes well aren't you gonna shut him up?? That said I pulled up beside him at a stop light and let her rip revving her up lol the guy beside me stopped when he heard a ripping diesel beside him and putted off when the light turned green.
Now that is what I am talking about Bryan... We build these to run em lol... well at least most of us

·
Super Moderator
19,807 Posts
:hehe: I would have loved to see that guys face. Pretty good when the Mrs tells you to put the guy in his place! That's priceless!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Great stories guys...

·
Registered
445 Posts
There's a couple dodges around me that blow smoke as much as they can. I lined up at a stop light with one and he proceeded to "roll coal". When the light turned green I was gone just watching his black smoke behind me cuz he never come close to being in front. My truck hardly smokes at all too. Oh and the two guys with the dodges own some diesel performance shop out here.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
There's a couple dodges around me that blow smoke as much as they can. I lined up at a stop light with one and he proceeded to "roll coal". When the light turned green I was gone just watching his black smoke behind me cuz he never come close to being in front. My truck hardly smokes at all too. Oh and the two guys with the dodges own some diesel performance shop out here.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free
I get this with the local dodge guys...lol

Sent from my SGSIII running a custom ROM.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Today after school I pulled in to get some fuel at local gas station. Another guy pulls up to the pump next to me in his 6.0 with stacks, pretty much all for looks. Lifted rims subs ect ect. Well anyways he asks me about my truck and i tell him what's all done to it, and his only response is
"Does it roll coal?"
I said, "Yes it can, but i don't like doing it much unless I'm pulling or someone is a bad driver"
he simply looked at me and said "That's gay. A real diesel rolls coal anytime and doesn't complain about it."
I was in awe, laughed and drove away. I'm 17 and he was in his 40's. Just one of those days!!:D
The sad part is that a stock 6.0 is hard to smoke, as in that jacka$$ TUNED his truck to do that. He'll be on one of these sites crying about a sticky turbo because it's packed full of soot.

BTW, I'm 43.

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
The sad part is that a stock 6.0 is hard to smoke, as in that jacka$$ TUNED his truck to do that. He'll be on one of these sites crying about a sticky turbo because it's packed full of soot.

BTW, I'm 43.
No doubt lol I just got my 175's put in when I did my head gaskets and studs 2 weeks ago and on stock tune I can run the piss out of it and it will NOT roll coal at all.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Saw a sticker once "Smoke don't mean it's broke - it means your tuner sucks!"

·
Registered
1,860 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm 41 and I like to roll it sometimes my motto is.
" YOUR EITHER STROKIN OR JOKIN"

Sent from my C771 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts