Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was driving down the road and in front of me was a semi tricked subaru STI and along side of me I hear the high pitched whine of a bullet bike who sped by me to race this STI. So the bike cuts me off and a lifted sweet cummins. So the STI and the bike race to the next light and the STI turns. Guess who pulls up along side the bike at the light, the cummins and I. This light is always rediculously long. The cummins power breaks just enough to blow the thickest black cloud that I have ever seen all over the rider and his precious bike so I jump in and do the same haha. You would have thought there was a forest fire with how much smoke there was haha. The rider was nowhere to be seen. He was just covered by our clouds. Freakin Hilarious!!!! He was PISSED!!!!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
lol that's awesome!!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Yahoo!!! Good job. Next time yur in town the beers on me

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
:hehe::rockwoot::hehe: ROCK ON

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The best part was that no kidding we were on the throttle for at least a minute while he was sitting there haha

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
hahah!! me and my buddy and his dad were coming home from the enterprise charity pull with a bunch of cummins guys (my buddys dad is a real cummins junky) and we were all stopped at this light in i think southern michigan somewhere and there was a line of us (probably 6 rather high hp cummins in a row 4 with stacks and 2 with side) and there was a guy standing on the corner holding a little ceasers sign and we were all in the right lane closest to him. i think you know what happens next but think of it this way he was no where to be seen hahahah:woot::woot:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
hahah!! me and my buddy and his dad were coming home from the enterprise charity pull with a bunch of cummins guys (my buddys dad is a real cummins junky) and we were all stopped at this light in i think southern michigan somewhere and there was a line of us (probably 6 rather high hp cummins in a row 4 with stacks and 2 with side) and there was a guy standing on the corner holding a little ceasers sign and we were all in the right lane closest to him. i think you know what happens next but think of it this way he was no where to be seen hahahah:woot::woot:
That was me trying to make some extra money for fuel! Thanks for sharing, just let those cummins drivers the pizza guy is out to even the score:wink[3]::icon_ford:

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Bummer to be the guy on the bike. Bet he holds back from pulling up anywhere close to the exhaust of a diesel truck.
Craig

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Yesterday I was driving down the road and in front of me was a semi tricked subaru STI and along side of me I hear the high pitched whine of a bullet bike who sped by me to race this STI. So the bike cuts me off and a lifted sweet cummins. So the STI and the bike race to the next light and the STI turns. Guess who pulls up along side the bike at the light, the cummins and I. This light is always rediculously long. The cummins power breaks just enough to blow the thickest black cloud that I have ever seen all over the rider and his precious bike so I jump in and do the same haha. You would have thought there was a forest fire with how much smoke there was haha. The rider was nowhere to be seen. He was just covered by our clouds. Freakin Hilarious!!!! He was PISSED!!!!!!

The diesel side of me thinks that is hilarious.
The sport rider in me is a little pissed at you right now.:(

·
Registered
792 Posts
The sport rider in me is a little pissed at you right now.:(
I love bikes too, but the guy was riding like a dick....:dunno:

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
I love bikes too, but the guy was riding like a dick....:dunno:
ANNNnnnd......He got what was comming to him:hehe:
GOOD KILL:thumb: