Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wouldn't mind seeing stuff like

Diffrent stickers:
SSS MAP sticker attendance (etc for all major events)
Dyno Day sticker (Highest HP, Smokiest fun stuff)
Fastest MAP 1/4 etc Sticker
Brain storm lets make this fun, and kinda like bragging rights, when you get beat in something you pass the sticker along to someone else, diffrent colored stickers for diffrent things like # of events attended.

Virtual meets
powerstroke.org has a nice chat that we could utitlize

Contact lists
listing your specaltize incase of emergency or install help etc.

Anything else?

·
Registered
578 Posts
The virtual meets would be pretty good I think. Maybe we can site down for an hour or so during the evening and then people do not have to factor in things like travel time and such. I, like everybody else, have a busy schedule and will not be able to make a whole lot of the events we have but virtual chat seems to be a good idea to me. Just my $.02

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
That seems like a pretty nice list there Matt. I will start a thread will the Contact info for MAP members and their specializations in truck 911 emergencies.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yeah I agree the stickers can get pricey and some member will have about 4 or 5 decals on their truck at once.. but i like the virtual meets :thumb:

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
yea maybe a chatroom for just the MAP group what about our logo and who is doin that
Nate has already worked out a Logo for the group as well as made stickers! They look amazing IMO.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I would like to see us create a kinda picture database for each of the members. I had thought if each member would post a picture of their truck it would make it much easier for everone to figure out who is who at the meets. At the last few meets we had about 10 people show up and if you haven't met any of us yet it can be kinda confusing to figure out who everyone is.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
That's a great idea Chris!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i like that idea, we can get it all stickied up at the top of the page.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Me like that idea.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Stickers are a cool idea, I really like the braggin rights part!! :hehe::hehe:

Except the way we all keep passing each other in the ETs, it would be a lot of peeling and sticking!! :lol2: And would get a little pricey too. Cool idea though.:nod:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea i know i just got the idea cause i had on a 06 Med Pack cruise jacket and it had all the countries and ops we did sewn onto it and was like hey! my truck can get in on this action.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,018 Posts
Hey Eric, the way your trucks been runnin, I think you'll be doing a lot more sticking than peeling :lol:

later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts